2.21.2007

Ad Crush: Domino's Pizza



This ad seems to keep me very entertained every time it airs, but I can't pinpoint why. I guess it's just because of how funny their exaggerated features look. I've always kicked around the idea of the human body, maybe a specific part, evolving because of a product. In this case, four different guys have different, yet abnormally large, sense-receptors. However, they never truly connect the pizza to the increased size of their eyes/ears/mouth/nose. I do remember a print ad for Verizon Wireless on the topic of text messaging that showed a hand with the tip of every digit being a small hand. I just ressurected an idea that I helped develop in Portfolio class for HybridCenter.org. I need to go write it down and see if I can use it for something.

No comments: