5.06.2007

Thank you...

...to that girl whom with nothing happened, but our encounter last night seemed more awkward than Spock stripping at a Star Wars convention.

...to the former prom date who still lets me show off that I actually had an atractive, non-related female accompany me to the biggest night of my life...so what if it's five years later and we've never been romantically involved? That's beside the point.

...to the inconsistant bartenders, epecially the ones that thought a rum and coke should be see through. I should have tipped you better.

...to the cook at Ringlers that made those tots inhalable.

...to the girl who didn't go ballistic when I cut in line with two other people and accidentally hit her with the rope holder thingy.

...to the residents in the apartment two blocks away who were playing The Stills - "Allison." I totally caught it and recognized it and pranced home singing it.

1 comment:

Montastic said...

I pretty much love this blog entry.
I want to copy it. I wont.

Ok I might.

Maybe.