6.30.2007

It's neither foggy nor Dec. 24

First I was mistaken for a clown, then I was asked if that's Mars on my nose. Nooooo, it's a zit. Probably the result of stress, or maybe consuming to much greasy food, or indulging on chocolate, or maybe that 50-gallon drum of mixed nuts is to blame.

I've ruled out barometric pressure and the high pollen levels. Currently, I am testing a hypothesis that assumes this pimple is the result of watching so much Major League Baseball on TV. The theory is that the extensive viewing has made my body want to mimic different physical features of a baseball diamond, stating with the pitcher's mound.

So no, I don't have a stop sign on my face, nor do I have the red planet orbiting around my face. It's a zit in the form of a mound....I can live with that.

No comments: